Certified to ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001:2015 certified
Through jobs and an innovative approach to training, Goodwill helps people increase their independence and reach their potential. Our customers make that possible.
What we do
Goodwill’s Commercial Services division provides contract manufacturing, packaging and assembly services to local, national and international customers. Our Quality Management System is certified to ISO 9001:2015, and we run modern production facilities with 100,000 square feet of floor space and 30,000 square feet of high-clearance, racked warehouse space. Managed by engineers and supervisors with decades of experience at leading companies, Goodwill’s central location, lean principles, cutting-edge inventory management, quality control and engineering capabilities have earned top performance and supplier ratings from customers.
Who We Are
Goodwill Commercial Services is a division of Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana, one of the largest of the more than 160 independent Goodwill agencies throughout North America.
Goodwill’s production facilities have a combined 100,000 square feet of production space with 30,000 square feet of high-clearance, racked warehouse space. Our engineers, managers and supervisors have decades of experience at leading companies. Our Quality Management System is certified to ISO 9001:2015.
- QMS certified to ISO 9001:2015
- 100,000 ft2 of plant floor space
- 30,000 ft2 of high-clearance, racked space
- Two locations in Indiana
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor and Internal Auditor Certifications
- ASQ – CQIA and CQA Certifications
- PFMEA; TQM
- Full-time, flexible, multi-skill workforce
- Detailed work instructions and quality processes
- Custom production process development
- Multiple shipping docks accommodate FTL and LTL shipments
- Minutes from world’s second largest FedEx hub
- 99+% on-time delivery and shipping accuracy
Technical and operational capabilities
- Quality Management System
- Microsoft Dynamics D365 and integrated WMS
- 2D barcode scanning
Decades of experience
CPG, automotive, logistics, coating, medical device manufacturing, chemical processing, packaging, food, hardware and industrial equipment
Customer Case Studies
Customer Case Studies
Since 2014, Global Forming, an Indianapolis-based supplier of welding, stamping, roll forming and component assembly services, has worked with Goodwill for assembly of HVAC filters, which Global sells to its customers.
“We’re very pleased with our relationship. Goodwill helps us meet not only our customers’ needs, but also our desire to contribute and give back to our community.”